What is SAP ?
SAP (Systems, Applications and Products in data processing) is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software developed by SAP SE, a German company that makes enterprise software.
So, what’s an ERP?
The SAP Systems is made of a set of modules. Each module represent a separate business application managing a specific business activity.
Find out more about these modules in this section.
SAP Project System
SAP PS (Project System) is an integrated project management tool used for planning and managing projects.
This SAP module supports the entire project lifecycle from planning to invoicing.
SAP PS S/4HANA Fiori Apps
- What is SAP Fiori
- How to find all released SAP Fiori Apps
- An overview of some useful SAP PS S/4HANA Fiori Apps
How to become a successful SAP professional
- Starting your SAP journey
- Understanding your SAP career options
- A detailed overview of SAP Job profiles
Find out more by reading this new tutorial
SAP PS Data Migration
- Requirements gathering
- Data mapping
- Migration tools
Introduction to SAP HANA
- What is the background behind this technology ?
- What are the technologies involved in this new product ?
- Why is it so important ?
SAP PS Integration points
The PS module is integrated with various other SAP modules.
Find out the integration points in this section.